Tuesday, January 26, 2010

iLogic:Fed up With "Pants on the Ground!"

Okay enough with the "Pants on the Ground," General whatever your name is! It gets so annoying to hear that on the radio everyday. To hear it at school is even worse! It is driving me completely insane (seriously.) Whether he made this song to become famous or not, it is ridiculous. When I first heard it, I didn't think anything of it because it didn't seem like such a big deal.Until now...

Now this "wonderful" song has completely blown up. I really just want to scream at this point. What is this dudes maturity level at? Like third grade it seems to me. No offense to those of you who like this song. I'm not trying to upset anyone, but as the first amendment allows, I do have freedom of speech. Meaning that I am entitled to my opinion. Well enough with that, I just thought I ought to let you all know how that makes me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment